BNP Paribas is an international banking group with a presence in 75 countries. It is one of the largest banks in the world. With strong roots anchored in Europe’s banking history, BNP Paribas supports its clients and employees in today’s changing world.
With competition within financial services increasing and customers becoming more demanding, BNP Paribas identified the need to focus on delivering a superior customer experience.
Collective Campus designed and delivered a live and interactive Customer Experience webinar. The webinar covered the following key fundamentals:
- What is Customer Experience?
- Why is Customer Experience important?
- Importance of enhancing Customer Experience at each customer touch point
- Identifying WOW moments for customers
- Examples of Customer Experience in financial services
The BNP Paribas team achieved the following objectives:
- Gained an understanding of the importance of customer experience and the need for consistency across the different interactions with your customers
- Learned techniques that will give you a deeper and more intimate knowledge of your customers
- Learned how customer experience has been applied successfully within financial services