This online course is tailored to professionals who are responsible for innovation in their organisation, be they Heads of Innovation, Innovation Managers, and Leads or simply budding intrapreneurs looking to challenge the status quo.
Discover the mindsets, methodologies and tools needed to successfully explore new business models and disruptive innovation in your organisation, backed by real-world case studies, templates and action plans that you can begin to use immediately.
This crash course is for innovation managers who are either looking for an introduction to or a refresh in the fundamentals of corporate innovation.
Over one day we will equip you with the mindsets, methodologies and tools you need to help you successfully navigate the minefield that is corporate innovation, by focusing on the top 20% of things you will need to know in order to get 80% of the results. By focusing not on what every innovation manager gets right, but by focusing on what most innovation managers get wrong, we can help you develop a competitive advantage over your peers in a short amount of time.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions then this course is for you.
1. Are you new to a corporate innovation manager role?
2. Have you been in the role for a while but not getting the results you desire?
3. Are you already doing a good job at driving innovation but, like any innovator, looking for an edge?
4. Looking to get involved in innovation initiatives at your company?
5. Looking to reposition yourself for a career change?
- Paperback of The Innovation Manager's Handbook Vol
- Paperback of The Innovation Manager's Handbook Vol 2
- Private Slack channel access to connect with other corporate innovation managers
With offices in Singapore and Melbourne, we can provide corporate innovation training across all of Asia-Pac.
The benefits for your organisation include:
Below is a snapshot of what a corporate innovation course might cover but we would work with you to tailor a program fit for your organisation or team.