Note: Please excuse the poor audio quality of this episode. Rene provides a lot of value so I encourage you to listen, despite this. Will ensure future episodes are of a higher quality.
Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Rene Boer is the co-author of How To Be a Great Boss.
"If your employees brought their A-game to work every day, what would it mean for your company’s performance? What would it mean for its ability to innovate and capture new growth opportunities?"
With 30 years experience in the Restaurant Industry, Rene learned the power of aligning people who have common values and the capacity to excel with a compelling reason to work hard at work worth doing.
As a Certified Implementer of EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, Rene’s facilitate, teach and coach a complete business management system that aligns an organization's leaders with a common goal, helps them hold each other accountable to do what they commit to doing and to become a more effective and cohesive team.
- The book & How to be a great boss!
- Rene’s background & time in management
- Bringing employees and people forward
- Teamwork and Core Values
- Performance Management
- ‘The Rubber Chicken Recognition’
- 5 leadership practices of all great bosses
- Clarity breaks
- ‘Delegate Elevate’
- Performance Reviews and more
- The 5 leadership practices and 5 management practices of all great bosses that Rene discusses can all be found in his and Gino Wickman’s book: How to be a great boss: www.amazon.co.uk/How-Great-Boss-G…an/dp/1942952848
- EOS: www.eosworldwide.com/
- Twitter: @EOSWorldwide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.beagreatboss.com (For a free toolkit and infographic).
- Task Management Tool discussed was Asana: asana.com
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz