Garrett Dunham is an entrepreneur, speaker and startup advisor. He’s founded 2 accelerators, including Prebacked, a reverse hackathon connecting corporates with startups, and Singularity University Labs - his work has been featured in the New York Times, the NBC, Fast Company, Forbes, Tech Crunch and Venture Beat.
A Silicon Valley native, Garrett loves to teach about entrepreneurialism.
In this podcast we talked about all manner of things, including:
- Corporate startup partnerships
- Some key challenges to overcome when you pair a large enterprise with a startup
- What to think about before, during and after a corporate startup partnership is established
- Case studies of success
- Premortems of failure
- Whether to acquire, invest, partner, incubate or invent
- Why speed is fundamental to success
- How to increase your productivity by 400%
Show notes: GarrettDunham.com
Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: goo.gl/OqEVCy
We've recently published The Innovation Manager's Handbook - a guide for corporate innovation managers and intrapreneurs.
Download it at www.theinnovationmanagershandbook.com
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by liking, subscribing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz