Dave Gray is an author and management consultant who works with the world's leading companies to develop and execute winning strategies. He co-created the Culture Map with Alex Osterwalder, of business model canvas fame, to help companies measure their culture and move the needle to where it needs to go.
He is the founder of XPLANE, a strategic design consultancy, and co-founder of Boardthing, a collaboration platform for distributed teams.He is the author of two books on design, change and innovation including Gamestorming: A playbook for innovators, rule-breakers and changemakers has sold more than 50,000 copies and has been translated into 14 languages.
His area of focus is the human side of change and innovation, specifically: How can you get people to adopt new ideas? How can you win their hearts and minds? How can you get people, including yourself, to change deeply embedded habits and behaviours? How can you transform a business strategy from a good idea to a living fact in the real world?
- What went wrong at Nokia - a story from the frontlines
- The Culture Map - what it is and how to use it
- How to turn the dial up on innovative thinking in your company
- Why culture underpins everything when it comes to innovation
- Open innovation, collaboration and the connected company
- Case studies on transforming culture
- Why culture change starts with self awareness at the individual level
- Dave's website - Xplaner.com
- Dave's management consultancy - Xplane.com
- Dave's Twitter - @davegrayDave's books - www.amazon.com/Dave-Gray/e/B003QRRY44
- LinkedIn Culture Mapping Group - www.linkedin.com/groups/4911771/profile
Listen on iTunes: goo.gl/sMnEa0
Listen on Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/future
Our online innovation manager's course kicks of July 1 2016, sign up today for early bird pricing at www.innovationmanagerscourse.com
We've recently published The Innovation Manager's Handbook - a guide for corporate innovation managers and intrapreneurs.Download it at www.theinnovationmanagershandbook.com
Like us? It'd make our day if you took 1 minute to show some love on iTunes, Stitcher or Soundcloud by subscribing, sharing and giving us a 5 star rating.
To sign up to our mailing list head to www.futuresquared.xyz